Activo-Med Equine Aqua Treadmill
Our water treadmill has been installed at ground level to avoid the need for ramps to load in and out. It has a transparent side panel so that you can view your horse working.
Use the water treadmill to:
• Provide controlled, supervised exercise for both rehabilitation and aerobic activity
• Improve cardiovascular activity, stride length and muscle tone
• Improve core strength without putting excess strain on joints
• Improve straightness and encourage the horse to work evenly and symmetrically
• Increase shoulder, hock and stifle mobility
• Develop range of movement
• Encourage lateral flexion of the back
• Assist circulation and reduce swellingActivo – Med Equine Spa
The horse spa offers cold water therapy which helps to reduce the risk of injury after exercise and also brings relief from pain, bruising, swelling and soft tissue damage. We also offer salt water as an option, which further aids the natural healing of wounds. It is ideal for treating tendon and ligament injuries, inflammation, hoof related injuries, arthritis and laminitis.
Activo–Med Combi Floor
The Combi Floor combines controlled vibration with pulsed electromagnetic field therapy (PEMF). This aids circulation and general well being, but it can also be used for rehabilitation and healing. It can aid the repair of soft tissue injuries, reduce inflammation, help pain relief, and even helps the healing of mild fractures.
The swimming pool will be available shortly. Swimming is beneficial for improving cardio vascular stamina without putting any stress on the legs and tendons. Most horses take to swimming very well, but we will be offering taster sessions and group bookings for riding clubs and larger yards who may wish to bring 6 or more horses.
We offer individual spa sessions in addition to long and short term rehabilitation/spa solutions.
For more details please CONTACT US
Water treadmill – £40
Spa – £40
Combi Floor – £30